You will find us at 7035 E. 96th St., Indianapolis // 317-436-7167
CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF HOURS: 11-6 daily and 1-4 on Sunday.
Store Hours: SUN: Noon to 5 p.m. // MON-SAT: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thinking of consigning with us? Before bringing things in, ask yourself the following questions. We ask these questions as a standard policy. This information helps us increase the success of your consignment and saves you from hauling in items unnecessarily. We do reserve final approval and pricing for when the items are seen in person, but we can usually zero-in on approval fairly through this process.
We require prior approval for larger items—furniture of any type, larger lamps, wall art & mirrors, larger rugs, and larger décor pieces that may be cumbersome to haul. Send a photo of the item, along with the following information, to our e-mail address: email@example.com
Generally, smaller décor items can be brought in for review without prior approval. If the item has multiple pieces or is especially fragile, you may want to seek prior approval via e-mail. Nonetheless, before bringing anything in, ask yourself the following questions.
- Age (not just how long you’ve had it, but how old it is)
- Overall Condition. For Fabric Pieces & Rugs—is there any fading, staining, fraying, tearing, odor, etc.
- Material/Wood Type
- Price Expectations—what you paid and what you hope to reap
- Is yours a Pet- & Smoke-free Home?
- For Wall Art & Mirrors—is the frame intact and soundly constructed? Are there any scratches on the glass/mirror? Is the subject matter appropriate & the matting clean (wall art)?
- Are the items clean and immediately ready for the sales floor?
- If the item is a multi-piece set, are all the pieces intact and present?
- Does this fit for the current time of year? We do restrict certain items by season and/or holiday.
Once you have approval, we’ll set up your account. Here’s how we work:
- One-time signup/administrative fee of $15
- 120-day consignment period for each item (unless restricted, as dictated by season or holiday theme)
- Pricing Structure consists of four 30-day prices, the original price & three markdowns where the price becomes 20% of its most-previous price
- 50/50 split of selling price, regardless of any store-honored discounts, specials, coupons, etc.
- Real-time account credit that can be used for purchases
- Payouts monthly by check ($15 check minimum) for funds up to the end of the previous month
- Checks ready for pickup (required) on the 15th of the month. (If you're relocating out-of-state, we will certainly mail your checks!)
- E-mailed list after intake is processed. This, coupled with our online portal, will help you track your items.
- Online Account Monitoring Portal for your items featured on the web site and accounting activity.
- You own your items for the full 120 days. You must keep track of your items, & pick up items that don’t sell by the 120th day. On the 121st day they become CBD property.
- A fee is charged for early withdrawal (within their first 90 days on consignment) of any items
- We do not allow cross-posting.