You will find us at 7035 E. 96th St., Indianapolis // 317-436-7167
CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF HOURS: 11-6 daily and 1-4 on Sunday.
Consignment by appointment only. Call the store to schedule an appointment (number above).
Store Hours: SUN: Noon to 5 p.m. // MON-SAT: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.Generally,
smaller décor items can be brought in for review without prior
approval. If the item has multiple pieces or is especially fragile, you
may want to seek prior approval via e-mail. Nonetheless, before
bringing anything in, ask yourself the following questions.
We require prior approval for larger items—furniture of any type, larger lamps, wall art & mirrors, larger rugs, and larger décor pieces that may be cumbersome to haul. Send a photo of the item, along with the following information, to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age (not just how long you’ve had it, but how old it is)
- Overall Condition. For Fabric Pieces & Rugs—is there any fading, staining, fraying, tearing, odor, etc.
Additional things that may be useful to include in your email are:
- Material/Wood Type
- Price Expectations—what you paid and what you hope to reap
- Is yours a Pet- & Smoke-free Home?
- For Wall Art & Mirrors—is the frame intact and soundly constructed? Are there any scratches on the glass/mirror? Is the subject matter appropriate & the matting clean (wall art)?
- Are the items clean and immediately ready for the sales floor?
- If the item is a multi-piece set, are all the pieces intact and present?
- Does this fit for the current time of year? We do restrict certain items by season and/or holiday.
Once you have approval, we’ll set up your account. Here’s how we work:
- One-time signup/administrative fee of $15
- 120-day consignment period for each item (unless restricted, as dictated by season or holiday theme)
- Pricing Structure consists of four 30-day prices, the original price & three markdowns where the price is reduced by 20% of its most-previous price
- 50/50 split of selling price, regardless of any store-honored discounts, specials, coupons, etc.
- Real-time account credit that can be used for purchases
- Payouts monthly by check ($15 check minimum) for funds up to the end of the previous month
- Checks ready for pickup (required) on the 15th of the month. (If you're relocating out-of-state, we will certainly mail your checks!)
- E-mailed list after intake is processed. This, coupled with our online portal, will help you track your items.
- Online Account Monitoring Portal for your items featured on the web site and accounting activity.
- You own your items for the full 120 days. You must keep track of your items, & pick up items that don’t sell by the 120th day. On the 121st day they become CBD property.
- A fee is charged for early withdrawal (within their first 90 days on consignment) of any items
- We do not allow cross-posting.