How To Consign
You will find us at 7035 E. 96th St., Indianapolis // 317-436-7167
Also at: 9323 Castlegate Dr (the ANNEX)Indianapolis//317-436-7167
CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF HOURS:(By Appointment) 11-6 daily and 1-4 on Sunday.
Consignment by appointment only. Call the store to schedule an appointment (number above).Or schedule an appointment on line!
Store Hours: (96th st store)SUN: Noon to 5 p.m. // MON-SAT: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Annex Hours: Mon-Fri 12-6 , Sat-Sun 12-5Generally, smaller décor items can be brought in for review without prior approval, only an appointment. If the item has multiple pieces or is especially fragile, you may want to seek prior approval via e-mail. Nonetheless, before bringing anything in, ask yourself the following questions.
We require prior approval for Extra large items—furniture or anything that would require extra effort to bring in. If it is larger than what sits on your car seat, You should probably get Pre -approval., Especially RUGS, that may be cumbersome to haul. We review Rugs VERY carefully front and back. Furniture & extra large items Send a photo of the item, along with the following information, to our e-mail address: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Do not send photos of ALL your items in for Pre approval! ONLY The EXTRA LARGE or Furniture items.
Most Wall Art and Decor, we can NOT Pre Approve thru email, because we can NOT see the fine detail.
To have a guideline as to what to bring in ,Just follow the List of what "We Do and Do Not Take" Under the Tab "How to Consign" , and bring those in at your appointment time. Thank You. CBD
Please tell us with the photos, as much of this info as you can:
- Age (not just how long you’ve had it, but how old it is)VERY IMPORTANT
- Overall Condition. For Fabric Pieces & Rugs—is there any fading, staining, fraying, tearing, odor, etc.
Additional things that may be useful to include in your email are:
- Material/Wood Type
- Price Expectations—what you paid and what you hope to reap
- Is yours a Pet- & Smoke-free Home?
- For Wall Art & Mirrors—is the frame intact and soundly constructed? Are there any scratches on the glass/mirror? Is the subject matter appropriate & the matting clean (wall art)?
- Are the items clean and immediately ready for the sales floor?
- If the item is a multi-piece set, are all the pieces intact and present?
- Does this fit for the current time of year? We do restrict certain items by season and/or holiday.
Once you have approval, we’ll set up your account. Here’s how we work:
- One-time signup/administrative fee of $15
- 120-day consignment period for each item (unless restricted, as dictated by season or holiday theme)
- Pricing Structure consists of four 30-day prices, the original price & three markdowns where the price is reduced by 20% of its most-previous price
- 50/50 split of selling price, regardless of any store-honored discounts, specials, coupons, etc.
- Real-time account credit that can be used for purchases
- Payouts monthly by check ($15 check minimum) for funds up to the end of the previous month
- Checks ready for pickup (required) on the 15th of the month. (If you're relocating out-of-state, we will certainly mail your checks!)
- E-mailed list after intake is processed. This, coupled with our online portal, will help you track your items.
- Online Account Monitoring Portal for your items featured on the web site and accounting activity.
- You own your items for the full 120 days. You must keep track of your items, & pick up items that don’t sell by the 120th day. On the 121st day they become CBD property. (We do not want your item, but at some point we have to deal with what is left behind) We Donate some, and some we sell under a Charity acct.at a further reduced price.
- A fee is charged for early withdrawal (within their first 90 days on consignment) of any items
- We do not allow cross-posting.